Video: Xerox® Iridesse™ Production Press Technology Tour
The Xerox® Iridesse® Production Press combines the value of highly automated, agile, digital production with exceptional image quality and jaw-dropping embellishment effects. Watch the video to see how the Iridesse easily unleashes the potential of print to achieve brilliant results.
Watch the Technology Tour to learn how the Iridesse Production Press can help you find a solution to many of today’s challenges, as well as add high-value, commodity-crushing application opportunities. Here are a few highlights:
- Unique to Xerox is Ultra High Definition, which combines 1200 x 1200 x 10-bit rendering at the front-end, with 2400 x 2400 x 1 bit print imaging, yielding offset-like halftone images, smooth tints and gradients, as well as fine text and line detail that other presses find hard to match.
- Small-particle, High-Definition Emulsion Aggregate (HD EA) Toner has a smooth, low-gloss appearance and optimises yield as well as sellable output. Images are registered precisely to each sheet with a combination of sensors and guides. Even at the full rated speed of 120 pages per minute, registration is maintained within half a millimeter.
- The belt fuser ensures exceptional image quality across the widest range of coated, uncoated and textured media up to 400 gsm.
- While its 4-colour quality is outstanding, it’s only the beginning of what Iridesse can do. You can add two additional stations that apply HD Specialty dry inks under or over CMYK. This dynamic Colour FLX Technology lets you print with ultimate digital agility.
- Metallic underlays can be used to create a rainbow of iridescent effects. Overlays create spot embellishment effects for logos, graphics, patterns and more. When used to its full capacity, Iridesse lets you move beyond time and cost-intensive embellishment processes. You’ll gain short-run, quick-turn, high-value production applications and ultimate production confidence.
- Colour FLX Technology includes EZ Swap, which lets you change specialty dry inks in a matter of minutes, so you can vary and execute specialty print embellishments easily.
A Fine Finish
- EZ Press Check simplifies otherwise time-consuming tasks for operators, putting more time back into the production of brilliantly sellable prints.
- Technologies integrated throughout the press ensure superior performance for Mixed Media Xceleration of mixed or specialty stock jobs up to 400 gsm. This patented capability means you’re ready for the most challenging requests.
- A robust suite of inline finishing options, including a Xerox Crease and Two-Sided Trimmer lets you move manual, offline finishing processes to an automated, efficient production line.
Learn more about how you can print commodity-crushing applications with the Xerox® Iridesse™ Production Press.