The Benefits of LED Printers
Our Phaser® and VersaLink® LED printer models come with a variety of capabilities and features to tailor the needs of any office. Whether you have a small home office or a large business, an LED printer can improve your workflow in numerous ways.
- Quality Prints. LED printers use an array of lights to fuse toner on to a sheet of paper. Every dot of toner is exposed to the same amount of light, making prints consistent. This method also reduces smudging, producing high-resolution color prints and crisp text.
- Small Footprint. LED printers are designed compact to work at the heart of your business without compromising valuable office space. Made with a simple engine, LED printers take up less space than other printer models, so they are easy to integrate into any office.
- Fast Speeds. Depending on the printer model and paper output, LED printers are capable of generating thousands of lines in just a few seconds. Some of our LED printers can produce up to 65 pages per minute, so you’re not left waiting for your documents. For the fastest speeds, shop from our collection of fast printers.
- Quiet Production. LED printers don’t have any moving parts. The array of lights used to create text and images simply blink the pattern on to a page, making for quieter operations that won’t interrupt your workspace.
- Mobile Printing. Some of our LED printer models are equipped with ConnectKey® Technology that functions as a workplace assistant. This technology allows your printer to be cloud and mobile ready, so you can securely send or receive documents from virtually anywhere. Interested in updating to multifunction technology to handle more workflows? Shop from our collection of ConnectKey® multifunction printers.
Slow speeds and outdated office equipment can interrupt your productivity. Upgrade today and increase workflow efficiency with an LED printer.