Laser printers versus inkjet – what’s the difference?
With inkjet prints, tiny droplets of ink are sprayed directly onto the paper. Laser printers, on the other hand, use laser precision to melt microscopic dots of toner directly onto documents. These printers operate at lightning speeds – using laser technology reduces the risk of smudging and helps to produce a crisp, sharp finish.
A laser colour printer helps workplaces produce large outputs without compromising on quality. When you buy a laser printer from Xerox, you’ll benefit from:
- Industry-standard quality. Save time and money on third-party printing companies. Xerox’s colour laser printers offer eye-catching presentation that matches your expectations. We also offer colour correction technology to bring your vision to life.
- Reassurance time and again. Reduce printing errors with our precision reliability. Laser printing offers a cost-effective, high-quality finish with simple-to-read text.
- High volumes. Meet the demands of any size office quickly and efficiently. Upgrade your choice with an all-in-one colour laser printer, which allows you to print, copy, fax and email at the same time – without interrupting your workflow.
- Cost-effectiveness. Ink is considerably more expensive than the toner used in laser printers. Toner is a fine powder engineered to create a crisp, perfect finish. Toner also lasts longer than traditional ink, helping you save on printer costs.
- Connecting multiple users at once. We offer a range of multi-function colour laser printers with wireless capability. Connect to multiple devices over a Wi-Fi network and print simultaneously – from desktop, mobile or tablet.
Whether you want to print eye-popping photographs at home or process large printing demands, Xerox’s laser printers will suit your needs. Save time and money without compromising on print quality. Explore our range of high-speed, industry-quality printers and other office supplies today.