For publishers and book printers alike, the widespread adoption of digital printing has historically been slowed by limitations on quality, speed, flexibility and affordability. But high-speed production inkjet systems are changing that.
Four-Colour Book Printing with Digital Inkjet on Untreated Offset Papers
Ideal for Direct Marketing, Books, Manuals, and Transactional Applications
- Enables new application opportunities on a range of offset coated media including gloss, with the optional Color Accelerator Module with High Fusion Ink
- Best-in-class total cost of ownership powered by Automated Intelligence
- High Fusion print engine with Xerox High Fusion W-Series Inkjet Heads provides true high definition 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution
- Modular, scalable platform for maximum investment protection
Ideal for Direct Marketing, Marketing Collateral, Publishing and Transactional applications.
- 2.4M - 4M pages per month
- 200, 288 or 314 ipm configurations
- 15 different ways to finish output inline or near-line
- 44 gsm to 300 gsm
- Up to 23,200 sheet feed capacity, load while run