"As a global defense manufacturer, compliance, consistency, IT security and risk mitigation management are major priorities. Network printing devices are an integral part of our company's IT infrastructure. Through recent audits, noncompliant multifunction devices (MFDs) were discovered. We wanted a customised solution that would help mitigate risks on our devices that house customer data across our multiple businesses over several geographies."
"Since network security compliance is paramount, we needed a solution that would not only bring our fleets up to compliance, but also continue to deliver consistent results and prevent any future security risks. Xerox provided a solution that seamlessly integrates with our existing system... and their Print Security Audit Service was added to increase security management and provide ongoing monitoring and protection."
In the first year, we've already seen several important benefits:
- Proactive management of print devices and network security
- Reduced risk of human-factor security breaches
- Consistent, automated reporting on compliance of devices to provide feedback on compliance gaps
- Support for security governance and regulatory compliance
- Plus the ability to securely print when and where employees want, all while improving control over device usage and print costs