Ultimate Bindery eliminates make ready-time on bindery equipment, increases efficiency on short runs, and eliminates printed paper waste. Ideal for web-to-finish workflows, on-demand books and booklets, and personalized campaigns.
- Intelligent bindery machine drivers offer complete control over finishing workflow
- Operability in both in-line and off-line finishing with C.P.Bourg, Horizon, Duplo and Plockmatic equipment
- Supports booklet-makers with creasing module as well as books with separate covers using dual-mode finishing
- Synchronization between print servers and finishing equipment when in-line with Xerox FreeFlow Print Server
- Supports most JDF compliant finishing equipment from the same UI interface
- Open system: Accepts imposed JDF from standard JDF imposition or workflows
- Simplified automation with dynamic paper for more efficiency
- Dynamic hot folders connect behind prepress or imposition systems
- JMF connectivity to communicate job validation and device status
- Automated JDF imposition available as an option with Impostrip®
Digital printing offers more and more opportunities when graphic designers and prepress operators are challenged with various preparations of jobs for printing several times a day. These job preparations are critical and take away from their main expertise and responsibilities.
- Manual finishing creates a bottleneck in digital printing, preventing business growth.
- Manual finishing causes printed paper waste when doing trial set-up.
- Manual configuration of bindery equipment is prone to errors, causing costly reprints.
- Operator time lost on repetitive tasks and machine configurations.
- Manual finishing leads to lack of pre-validation of jobs for integrity for example cover and blocks, or booklet sheets.
- Lack of connectivity between pre- and post-press leads to lack of tracking data for reports and production management.
Ultimate Bindery software is an integral part of the Xerox® IntegratedPLUS Finishing Solution workflow to eliminate make-ready on finishing equipment.
- Integrated with FreeFlow Connect, Ultimate Bindery synchronizes jobs between the printer and bindery equipment for books, booklets, cards and other projects.
- The IntegratedPLUS Finishing Solution combines the efficiency of a pre-press workflow with Ultimate Bindery finishing automation.
- Short runs of brochures can now be produced on-the-fly as a single integrated manufacturing process.
- Ultimate Bindery removes the last manual step in post-press by automating machine make-ready.
- Enabling a fully integrated Web-to-finish workflow increases business opportunities by producing more jobs in less time and at a lower cost.
- Drives consistency in quality all the way to finished products.
Why Choose Xerox?
- Xerox provides advanced integration that enables print service providers to produce more complex jobs easily and productively.
- Xerox innovative solution offers automation options that you can scale to your needs, reaching new benefits in short terms.
- Xerox offers the unique flexibility to finish jobs any way you want: in-line, off-line or both using the Dual-Mode Bourg Sheet Feeder (BSF) to take full advantage of color and monochrome production and the finishing equipment you have.
- Xerox integrated solution offers new possibilities due to the simplification of finishing production and the possibility to track results and status for dynamic daily management.
Xerox award-winning digital presses and multifunction printers include flexible platforms that accommodate a wide variety of workflow software. Functionality may vary by product model. Contact your local sales representative for detailed compatibility information.
- Processor: Dual Core
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Disk: NTFS 160 GB
- Operating System: Windows 2000, 2003, 2008
- .Net Framework 2.0 or higher
- Java virtual machine 1.6 or higher
Xerox Top 2014 Business Partners of the Year
Xerox awarded Ultimate TechnoGraphics a Challenge Award for Most Progress in Integration with Xerox Solutions at its annual Business Innovation Partner of the Year awards, recognizing the efforts of leading partners that help Xerox and its customers capture new opportunities and achieve business success.