The need for document print centers to be more productive and efficient while managing production schedules drives IT managers to Solimar. Their open systems solutions allow organizations to uniquely maximize their investments in legacy and contemporary applications and technologies. Experts in multi-channel document delivery, Solimar solutions streamline output workflows by enabling documents to be re-engineered instead of recomposed.
- Modify output rather than modifying at the application level
- Enable postal savings with pre-sorting, document consolidation and address cleansing
- Add conditional and TransPromotional marketing messages
- Insert overlays and cover letters
- Remove pages and specific content
- Modify print data on-the-fly at run time
- Add and update barcodes, data import/export, and insertion equipment controls
- Provide log job tracking, accounting and processing information for analysis to distribute jobs to best print point
Recomposition is costly compared to reengineering. Making changes to legacy applications requires the use of reengineering tools as many applications cannot be recomposed.
- Inefficient methods for adding color document underlays
- Limitations to accepting, processing, printing and archiving certain data stream types
- Lack of uniform standardized processes
- Slower than desired client project turnaround time
- While most finishing devices have a set number of inserts that can be included with a bill, statement, or other customer communication, Rubika® enables companies to add literally an unlimited variety of inserts to their mailings.
- With Rubika's intuitive graphical interface, users are not required to be highly skilled programmers. Users without a technical skill set can take full advantage of the system.
- By using existing applications, Rubika® enables customers to make significant enhancements to print applications quickly – thereby providing a very attractive return on investment.
- By adding color, barcodes, or even dynamic digital content, clients can now have a better and more valuable communication approach with their customers.
Why Choose Xerox?
- As costs for color print continue to decrease, more companies are adopting strategies to produce customer-facing, transactional print in highlight and full color. Rubika® allows migrating from monochrome to highlight color or full color to enhance existing applications by dynamically replacing monochrome forms, fonts, logos, graphics, etc. with color resources.
- Variable and static text is switched to color on demand.
- By enhancing existing documents, migration time is greatly reduced and financial benefits are realized immediately.
- Virtually any legacy data stream can now be easily enhanced and printed on any Xerox full color device.
- OS: x64 edition of Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional, Server 2003 SP1 & SP2, Server 2003 R2, Vista Business or Ultimate, Server 2008, Server 2008R2, Windows® 7 Professional or Ultimate
- CPU: x64 2.4 GHz, Quad Core
- RAM: Minimum: 8 GB, Recommended: 24 GB or more
- HDD: 6GB free disk space for software installation, formatted with Windows® NT File System (NTFS). Disk space requirements for processing data vary based on job size, volume, and application
- NIC: Ethernet network interface supporting the maximum speed of the network, preferably 1 Gb/s or greater
- USB Ports: 3 available ports required if using physical license keys
- Additional Software: Microsoft® .NET Framework 3.5; will be installed by Rubika® installer if not found
Xerox award-winning copiers, printers, and multifunction printers include flexible platforms that accommodate a wide variety of software solutions. Software functionality may vary by product model. Contact your local sales representative for detailed compatibility information.
- Xerox® Versant® 180 Press
- Xerox® Versant® 3100 Press
- Xerox® Brenva® HD Production Inkjet Press
- Xerox iGen4 Diamond Edition
- Xerox® iGen® 5 Press
- Color 800i/1000i Presses
- Xerox® Color C60/C70
- Xerox® D95A/D110/D125
- Xerox Nuvera 1XX EA Series
- Xerox Nuvera 100 MX
- Xerox Nuvera 120 MX
- Xerox Nuvera 144 MX
- Xerox Nuvera 200/288 MX
- Xerox Nuvera 200/288/314 EA