Introducing one-touch color management. CMI offers a simple, revolutionary approach that resolves the shortcomings of most color management processes. With one touch, a smart, automated color management workflow is initiated that is fully integrated into the production workflow. Baselines are automatically set up for any paper stock or production queue. Concerns about quality are avoided by verifying and, if needed, optimizing the color output. The quick and highly controlled methodology excels in usability, speed and quality. Productivity is increased and operational costs are reduced with savings of approximately one hour per printer per day.
SaaSColorManagement.com is available as a stand-alone solution or as a component of Xerox® IntegratedPLUS Automated Color Management, an industry first, automated approach developed together with Xerox.
- Simple one-touch process initiates a comprehensive high-end automated color management system with an extremely easy-to-use and intuitive user interface
- Using the mobile app, operators can initiate the process anywhere on multiple printers simultaneously
- Automatically creates a baseline for any press, paper stock or printer queue to guarantee repeatability
- Maximum quality for graphic arts, packaging and G7 output
- Improved image quality of photo books
- Support ICC and Device Link workflows
- Stable colors from multiple printers across multiple locations
- More and better quality production out of existing printers
- Powerful toner and ink savings without loss of quality
- Decreases costs by automating processes
- Cloud-based approach for easy installation and maintenance
- Minimal annual subscription fees without a high up-front investment
- Very fast return on investment
- Simplifying the process while offering comprehensive color management capabilities
- Enabling ICC and Device Link profiling
- Profiling any offset output for optimum migration to digital color printers
- Optimizing Pantone® and custom colors
- Enabling Hybrid Rendering for special applications (G7, photo, packaging) and for paper types with optical brightness
- Color quality control to ISO, Fogra, GRACol and/or in-house standards
- Saving on toner and ink without loss of quality
- Showing trends of repeatability, quality and frequency of usage per workflow
- Available as a stand-alone solution or as a component of Xerox® IntegratedPLUS Automated Color Management
- A web-based cloud offering that's closely integrated with the Xerox iGen™ family
- Easy installation and training
- Xerox will train your color expert to use simple and robust tools to design powerful automated color workflows
- Operators only have to press one button to initiate those pre-defined color workflows
- Color management can be initiated from a mobile app, if desired
- Color management expertise is now integrated into the printing environment without requiring a color expert at every site
- Quality is under control and optimized across all printers at all locations, avoiding production losses due to color issues
- Production color printing is a lean process (Verify, Analyze, Optimize)
Why Choose Xerox?This solution is available through Xerox as either a standalone offering or as a fully integrated component of Xerox® IntegratedPLUS Automated Color Management.
Xerox award-winning digital presses and multifunction printers include flexible platforms that accommodate a wide variety of workflow software. Functionality may vary by product model. Contact your local sales representative for detailed compatibility information.
As a component of Xerox IntegratedPLUS Automated Color Management
Xerox Top 2014 Business Partners of the Year
Xerox awarded CMI a Challenge Award for Most Innovative Solution of the Year at its annual Business Innovation Partner of the Year awards, recognizing the efforts of leading partners that help Xerox and its customers capture new opportunities and achieve business success.