Mainframe Downloader delivers a low-cost software-based solution for TCP/IP-based printing from a mainframe. Mainframe Downloader is purchased, not leased, and pays for itself immediately. Mainframe Downloader uses AES Encryption and Compression for secure, optimized use of bandwidth.
- LCDS/Metacode/XES Data Transmission over TCP/IP
- Integrated AES Encryption and Compression
- Communicates all JES parameters to receiving systems; carriage control, record structure, and binary data transmitted intact
- Adds banner pages or DJDEs to mimic JES Exit processing
Bus and Tag infrastructure is obsolete and expensive. Mainframe Downloader facilitates moving from Bus and Tag infrastructure to TCP/IP secure optimized workflows.
- Compliance and Audit requirements
- Built-in compression capability allows for improved use of bandwidth for higher speeds
- Eliminates the need for costly connectivity products
Why Choose Xerox?No extra proprietary hardware or software is required to take full advantage of FreeFlow Print Server.
Xerox award-winning copiers, printers, and multifunction printers include flexible platforms that accommodate a wide variety of software solutions. Software functionality may vary by product model. Contact your local sales representative for detailed compatibility information.
Xerox Top 2014 Business Partners of the Year
Xerox named Rochester Software Associates as its 2014 Production Software Partner of the Year at its annual Business Innovation Partner of the Year awards, recognizing the efforts of leading partners that help Xerox and its customers capture new opportunities and achieve business success.