Compart DocBridge® is a modular platform-independent output management solution that streamlines document delivery processes for large enterprises and service bureaus. Ideal for high volume, high speed and complex legacy applications.
- Platform independent – works in the operating system of your choice
- Converts, modifies and co-mingles files with mixed formats in a single pass for efficient processing
- Supports any input and output format, making it an ideal solution for a mixed device environment
- Workload balancing, distribution and rerouting of jobs to different output channels
- Supports a rich set of color management features
- Optimized bar code handling for improved reading rate
- Supports white paper production including intelligent white space management for "last minute" Transpromo
- Merges forms and overlays of any format while spooling
- Supports IPDS output
- Graphic resource management modification and optimization of documents
- Compares, analyzes and detects the differences between two documents then returns meaningful feedback for risk mitigation and quality assurance
Unless you're an expert with legacy, contemporary, "X"-based, and business formats, performing complex document conversion and optimization without the right tools is overwhelming.
- Efficiently and reliably converting data streams from one or multiple formats into the format required for document delivery
- Optimizing output streams to maximize printer speed and minimize cost per piece and waste
- Managing quality assurance and document integrity
- Risk mitigation to address regulatory requirements and detect costly mistakes
The DocBridge® Suite consists of Mill Plus, Queue Processor, View, and Delta. The suite helps organizations by:
- Enabling more efficient full color workflows from legacy applications without rebuilding them
- Addressing e-delivery (multi-channel communication) requirements
Why Choose Xerox?
- Xerox offers a wide array of color, continuous feed and cut sheet printers
- Xerox can help clients to obtain long-term value with existing applications by optimizing them for every new and legacy print device.
- Xerox can meet market demands for multi-channel output without going back to composition reducing the time and effort required to support these rapidly changing demands.
Xerox award-winning digital presses and multifunction printers include flexible platforms that accommodate a wide variety of workflow software. Functionality may vary by product model. Contact your local sales representative for detailed compatibility information.