Award-winning Avanti Slingshot is a fully integrated, next-generation print MIS platform providing:
- Browser-based, secure anywhere/anytime access on any device
- Support for multiple lines of business including offset, digital, large format, fulfillment, mailing and marketing services
- JDF integration, connecting "Islands of Automation"
- A platform to dramatically decrease implementation time through Estimating Standards library, import/migration tools, and a QuickStart
- An Intuitive User Interface (GUI) reducing end-user training time
- Support for multi-lingual, multi-site, multi-currency options
- Flexible deployment options: can be cloud-based or on-premise
- Core Production modules for estimating, order entry, scheduling, shop floor data collection, direct mail management, shipping, invoicing
- Business Intelligence modules such as CRM, executive dashboards, email notifications, and reporting
- Automation and integration including JDF interfaces, CIM, Financial AR/AP/GL
- Optimized for Xerox FreeFlow™ Workflow
- Closed loop accounting with Xerox office and production printers
Automation of various existing manual workflows is unique to each print provider.
Key ChallengesIncreasing the top line, managing the bottom line and streamlining print shop operations are critical to delivering the great service and value that customers demand. Avanti Slingshot automates and optimizes workflows, reduces costly errors, improves turnaround time, and cultivates a more meaningful customer relationship.
- Eliminate “Islands of Automation” and reduce workflow breakpoints
- Drive down the cost of doing business
- Run the shop with few resources
- Drive incremental print volume without adding staff
- Automatically submit, track, cost and analyze every digital job
- Improve customer satisfaction through quicker turnaround time
- Make better decisions with real-time information at your fingertips
Xerox leverages optimal integration between FreeFlow and Avanti MIS solution.
Why Choose Xerox?
- Xerox DSPAXT software integrated with Avanti provides real-time, accurate accounting.
- Offers array of office and production devices for mixed environments.
Xerox award-winning digital presses and multifunction printers include flexible platforms that accommodate a wide variety of workflow software. Functionality may vary by product model. Contact your local sales representative for detailed compatibility information.
Multifunction / All-in-One Printers
- Xerox® Versant® 180 Press
- Xerox® Versant® 3100 Press
- Xerox® Color 550/560/570
- Xerox® Color C60/C70
- Xerox® D95A/D110/D125
- Xerox® D136
On-premise Database/Application Server Requirements
|Operating System||Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012, Windows 2012 R2|
|Database||SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2014 (Standard or Enterprise edition). Avanti uses SQL Server Authentication. A user name and password are required for a config file. The password will be encrypted. Additionally, the installation requires access to SQL Server Management Studio so that Avanti can create and support the databases.|
|Processor||Minimum: Dual core, Intel Processor|
Recommended: Quad core, Intel Processor
|Memory||Minimum: 16 GB|
Recommended: 32 GB
The amount of RAM required depends on the number of users and transactions.
Minimum: RAID 5 for operating system, applications, data files
Recommended: RAID 1 for operating system and applications, RAID 5 for data files
Space: Approximately 500 GB,
Type: SSD drives are recommended
|Network Card||1000 Base T Ethernet|