Finishing and Options
Feeding and Finishing
- Xerox Production Stacker
- Xerox DS3500 Stacker
- C.P. Bourg BHCE High Capacity Elevator
- C.P. Bourg BDFE-x Document Finisher
- C.P. Bourg BDFN-x Document Finisher
- C.P. Bourg BM-e Booklet Maker
- Duplo DBM-5001 In-line Bookletmaker
- Duplo SCC Nearline Booklet Making System
- Watkiss PowerSquare 224 Booklet-Maker
- Xerox Manual+Book Factory
- C.P. Bourg 3202 Perfect Binder
- LaserMate LM-15 Pressure Seal System
- Produce more jobs with full asset utilization of your in-line and off-line finishing options.
- Drive more jobs through your shop with less cost and faster turnarounds.
- Enjoy time and labor savings from one touch prepress and automatic finishing setup.
- Reduce errors, streamline prepress and remove production bottlenecks.
Production Information Management System (PIMS)
The Xerox Production Information Management System (PIMS) captures, computes and displays real-time production performance for one printer or a group of printers, either on site or at multiple locations. The system provides job status, productivity metrics and machine metrics such as idle time and print time. It provides an easy way to measure performance to production goals.
- Manages your presses' productivity
- in real time
- regardless of location
- using one tool
- Shows the productivity of each machine, customer maintenance activities, and consumable information
- Web-based toolkit allows you to monitor key engine information to determine optimal running conditions
- Real-time automated monitoring of multiple systems at multiple sites helps manage labor costs and operational costs
- Immediate feedback enables changes to workflow and job loads across printers or sites when needed
The Xerox Nuvera Flexible Speed Program lets you upgrade your Xerox Nuvera Production System to meet fluctuations in the volume of your workload.
- Increase the speed of any Xerox Nuvera system and increase your output capacity for 30 days or until your workload diminishes – with no long term commitments.
- Great strategy for environments that experience sharp fluctuations in volumes or demanding deadlines.
- Try a larger model on for size before making a final decision to upgrade permanently.
- Gain the productivity you need in the short term without major spending in the long term.