Creasing, perforating, and sheet cutting in one pass.
- Creasing, perforating and sheet cutting can be performed for various applications such as business cards, shop cards, invitation cards, greeting cards, laminated sheets, and covers for perfect binding
- The SMSL-PR perforation cassette enables skip perforation for various applications such as coupons, tickets and checks
- Six rotary slitters accommodate bleed trim or gutter-cuts for 3-up output
- SMSL-ST Stacker can receive small-format finished products such as business cards or greeting cards
- Finished product is delivered on the motor driven conveyor
- High resolution color touch screen display for easy and intuitive operation
- System can be enhanced with JDF workflow from upstream to postpress using the Horizon pXnet Bindery Control System
Creating various finished formats carries a huge labor burden.
- Changeovers between jobs of different sheet size, imposition, cutting position and processing type (creasing or perforating) are difficult and time consuming
- No easy way to store frequently used job setups
- Stocks range is limited
- Perforation in cross process direction is not possible
- Job set ups are completely manual
Why Choose Xerox?
Horizon and Xerox have a significant and longstanding partnership. Our solutions are perfectly matched to provide value to the market with advances and efficiencies for flexible, cost efficient finishing solutions.
Xerox award-winning digital presses can be enhanced with feeding and finishing equipment. Functionality may vary by product model. Contact your local sales representative for detailed compatibility information.
- Xerox® Versant® 80 Press
- Xerox® Versant® 2100 Press
- Xerox® Color 8250
- Xerox iGen4 Diamond Edition
- Xerox® iGen® 5 Press
- Xerox iGen 150