The CT-660 provides off-line coating easily supporting multiple print engines. Using anilox metering, the CT-660 consistently applies UV or aqueous coating, as well other specialty coatings. The ability to spot coat and knock out areas for gluing is a unique feature of the CT-660.
- Protects and enhances print
- Sheet sizes from 8" x 11" to 20" x 26"
- Handles 80 lb. text to 20 pt. board and coated stock
- Applies UV or aqueous coating with quick changeover
- Supports matte, satin and gloss finishes as well as specialty coatings such as pearl or metallic
- Spot coats using flexographic plate
- Coated sheets emerge fully dry and ready for finishing
- Handles packaging applications, including knock-outs for glue tabs
- Quick set-ups, no roller adjustments
- Lateral and circumferential register control
Printed output can easily be scratched and damaged during the printing process or in the mail. Commercial printers struggle to differentiate their print to be sure it will catch the eye of the target audience.
- Scratching or scuffing caused by downstream finishing equipment
- Damage in the mail stream
- Need to enhance and differentiate print
The Epic CT-660 provides offset-like coating quality and supports UV or aqueous coating. The unique anilox metering system and flexographic-like plate allow for spot coating and knock-outs.
- Coating is essential for packaging applications
- Off-line positioning supports multiple print engines
Xerox award-winning digital presses can be enhanced with feeding and finishing equipment. Functionality may vary by product model. Contact your local sales representative for detailed compatibility information.