Differentiation for high quality prints is a premium, and no longer available only to the production market!
The Duplo DDC-810 is an offline UV spot coater targeted toward mid to entry production arenas; compact and user friendly, it achieves precise valued UV coating by incredible CCD reading system and inkjet control. Add value to your print a layer of spot UV embellishment that you can touch and feel.
- Small footprint fits into limited spaces
- User-friendly PC Controller software
- Easy pre-press preparation and operation
- Air suction feed and sheet alignment system
- Loading capacity of 5.9' (150 mm)
- CCD Camera (registration mark detection) for accurate image registration
- 600 x 600 dpi inkjet heads
- Fine adjustments of print image position
- Easy to load UV varnish cartridge (3 liter bag)
- Continue to provide differentiation and the competitive edge
- Provide total solution to folding carton providers
- Provide customers with new offerings and capabilities to grow their business
Why Choose Xerox?
Duplo and Xerox have formed a partnership and Xerox digital outputs running on the Duplo DDC 810 provides a cutting edge capability for a variety of markets, especially packaging and folding cartons.
Multifunction / All-in-One Printers
- Color 800i/1000i Presses
- Xerox® Versant® 180 Press
- Xerox® Versant® 3100 Press
- Xerox® Brenva® HD Production Inkjet Press
- Xerox® D136
- Xerox® iGen4® Diamond Edition
- Xerox® iGen® 5 Press
- Xerox® Iridesse™ Production Press
- Xerox Nuvera® 1XX Series
- Xerox Nuvera® 100 MX
- Xerox Nuvera® 120 MX
- Xerox Nuvera® 144 MX
- Xerox Nuvera® 200/288 MX
- Xerox Nuvera® 200/288/314