Taking the success of the popular Duplo DC-645 model to the next level, the Duplo DC-745 is the ideal companion for mid- to high-volume production digital printers. Offering greater speed, productivity and versatility, the Duplo DC-745 not only processes jobs faster, it also finishes a wider range of digitally-printed applications in a single pass. Performing up to 10 slits, 25 cuts and 20 creases in a single pass, this digital color finisher eliminates white borders and toner cracking on fold lines, producing professionally finished, full-bleed documents in a matter of minutes.
- Processes up to 50 sheets per minute
- Up to 10 slits, 25 cuts and 20 creases in a single pass
- Handles 26" length paper, up to 350 gsm
- PC Controller software for easy setup
- High feed capacity
- Built-in barcode reader reads barcodes and registration marks up to 40 sheets per minute
- Optional scoring and perforating modules are available for increased versatility
Providing a full-bleed finish on digitally printed output can be challenging and requires an experienced operator to run multiple finishing devices.
- Multiple finishing devices are required to provide for a full-bleed, finished document
- Paper guillotine cutters require skilled operators with continuous operator presence
- Time-consuming setups, make-readies, and turnaround times for short-run jobs
- High document waste due to too many finishing processes, lack of equipment automation, and antiquated devices
- White borders associated with digital output
- Toner cracking on fold lines
- Inability to handle complex applications that have a variety of finishing requirements
- Job size changes have to be manually set up each and every time, even if running the same job the next day
The Duplo DC-745 can slit, cut, and crease printed documents as well as slit-score, micro-perforate and cross-perforate using the optional scoring and perforating modules. This means Xerox press users can finish a wider range of unique applications, such as postcards with "L" or "T"-shape perforated cards, micro-perforated coupons, and slit-score greeting cards.
- Up to 50 sheets per minute means faster turnaround times
- High stack capacity for minimal reloading
- PC Controller for quick and easy operation
- Barcode scanner reads barcodes and registration marks for automatic job changeover and image shift compensation
- Ability to perform 25 cuts enables it to produce 36-up business cards
Why Choose Xerox?
- Duplo DC-745 supports all Xerox cut sheet presses
- The Duplo DC-745 can process 26” length paper
Xerox award-winning digital presses can be enhanced with feeding and finishing equipment. Functionality may vary by product model. Contact your local sales representative for detailed compatibility information.
Multifunction / All-in-One Printers
- Xerox® Versant® 180 Press
- Xerox® Versant® 3100 Press
- Xerox® Color 550/560/570
- Xerox® Color C60/C70
- Xerox® D95A/D110/D125
- Xerox® D136
- Xerox® Iridesse™ Production Press
Xerox Top 2014 Business Partners of the Year
Xerox named Duplo Corporation as its 2014 Hardware Partner of the Year at its annual Business Innovation Partner of the Year awards, recognizing the efforts of leading partners that help Xerox and its customers capture new opportunities and achieve business success.