The Duplo DC-645 Slitter/Cutter/Creaser provides an all-in-one finishing solution for the digital print market. Ideal for short- to mid-volume runs, the Duplo DC-645 eliminates white borders and prevents toner cracking on fold lines on a wide range of full-bleed applications. Achieving the next level in automation, the Integrated Folding System incorporates an in-line knife folder with the Duplo DC-645, enabling users to finish and fold applications in a single pass.
- Up to 6 slits, 15 cuts and 10 creases in a single pass
- Processes 26 sheets per minute
- Handles up to 350 gsm
- Fully automated setup via the control panel or Job Creator software
- 3.9" feed capacity
- CCD scanner reads barcodes and registration marks
- Optional business card, scoring, perforating, and trade card modules are available for increased versatility
Providing a full-bleed finish on digitally printed output can be complex and requires an experienced operator to run multiple finishing machines.
- Multiple finishing devices are required (guillotine cutter, creaser, and folder) to provide for a full-bleed, finished document
- Paper guillotine cutters require an experienced operator with continuous operator presence
- Time-consuming setups, make-readies, and turnaround times for short-run jobs
- High document waste due to too many finishing processes, lack of equipment automation, and antiquated devices
- White borders associated with digital output
- Toner cracking on fold lines
- Inability to handle complex applications with a variety of finishing requirements
- Job size changes have to be manually set up each time, even if running the same job the next day
The Duplo DC-645 with IFS can slit, cut, crease, and fold printed documents as well as score and perforate using the optional scoring and perforating modules. This means Xerox press users can finish applications such as business cards, postcards, greeting cards, invitations, brochures and much more quickly and efficiently, all with a single system.
- Fully automated set up via the control panel or Job Creator software reduces downtime
- Up to 80 of the most commonly processed jobs can be stored for quick and easy recall
- CCD scanner reads barcodes and registration marks for automatic job changeover and image shift compensation
- No operator experience is required
Why Choose Xerox?
- The Duplo DC-645 supports all Xerox cut sheet presses
Xerox award-winning digital presses can be enhanced with feeding and finishing equipment. Functionality may vary by product model. Contact your local sales representative for detailed compatibility information.
Multifunction / All-in-One Printers
- Xerox® Versant® 180 Press
- Xerox® Versant® 3100 Press
- Xerox® Color 550/560/570
- Xerox® Color C60/C70
- Xerox® D95A/D110/D125
- Xerox® D136
- Xerox® Iridesse™ Production Press
Xerox Top 2014 Business Partners of the Year
Xerox named Duplo Corporation as its 2014 Hardware Partner of the Year at its annual Business Innovation Partner of the Year awards, recognizing the efforts of leading partners that help Xerox and its customers capture new opportunities and achieve business success.