When it comes to short-run folding carton production, the DC 76 Foil ASB provides all applications needed to turn digitally printed sheets into precisely die-cut and 100% separated blanks – including finishing with hot foil and hologram if desired. The DC 76 Foil ASB is ideal for converting and finishing high-quality folding cartons.
- Multifaceted use: die cutting, creasing, embossing, Braille embossing, perforating, hot foil stamping, combined hot foil stamping and embossing (relief)
- Flexible use according to the what's needed for each actual job
- Universal chase for dies of all sizes
- Quick changeover (just 10 minutes) thanks to KAMA's removable heating plate
- Quick-change heating plate system for hologram and hot foil
- Energy-saving: six separately controllable heating zones
Customers are seeking new and innovative ways to differentiate their offerings in the converters, printers, trade finishers industry.
- Need ways to continue to provide differentiation and a competitive edge
- Desire for a total folding carton solution
- Customers want new offerings and capabilities to grow their business
Why Choose Xerox?Kama and Xerox have formed a partnership and Xerox digital outputs run on a DC 76 Foil ASB provides a cutting edge capability for a variety of markets, especially Packaging and folding cartons.
Xerox award-winning digital presses can be enhanced with feeding and finishing equipment. Functionality may vary by product model. Contact your local sales representative for detailed compatibility information.
Multifunction / All-in-One Printers