The Xerox Perfect Binder makes it easy for you to get more from your Xerox press. Take advantage of new opportunities to grow your business in the area of on-demand books, self-published works, and other "micro-niche" publications.
- Create professionally bound and trimmed books from a variety of sources: novelty books, manuals, self-published content
- Perfect bind documents that were traditionally spiral bound, tape bound, or manually 3-ring bound
- Xerox-unique manual mode allows you to manually feed covers and book blocks from another operator/press while your Xerox press prints to the stacker – delivers maximum utilization of the asset and return on investment
- Supports mixed media
- 20 - 400 page books (80 gsm paper)
- Covers: 90 gsm - 300 gsm coated and uncoated; up to 13" x 19.2" (330 x 488 mm, B5 - SRA3)
- Body pages:
- Uncoated 64 - 105 gsm
- Coated 90 - 105 gsm
- Coated 106 - 163 gsm can be used as interleaf (maximum of 10 sheets per book)
- Standard book sizes:
- Trade: 6" x 9" (152.4 x 229 mm)
- Manuals: 8.5" x 11"/A4
- Custom: 5.86" x 6.88" (148.8 x 174.8 mm) min – 10.1" x 12.6" (256.5 x 320 mm) max
The demand for short-run books is constantly growing. Customers want self-published books, manuals, textbooks, and other on-demand publishing, they want them quickly, and they want them at competitive prices.
- Perfect bound books draw business, but are expensive to produce on-demand or in short runs
- Book publishing requires mixed-media capabilities
Say "yes" to more book publishing opportunities with the Xerox Perfect Binder and watch your business grow.
- Expand your applications to include novelty books, manuals, textbooks, course books, magazines, catalogs, trade books and selected photo books and yearbooks
- Drive revenue with high-value perfect bound books
- Create personalized covers and content
- Use mixed media to increase the value of your books
Why Choose Xerox?