- Dynamic, page-by-page perforating in-line with Xerox® production presses
- Produce remittance stubs, coupons, convenience checks, and tear-out workbook pages
- Perforate both horizontally and vertically
- Short repeat lengths, multiple perforation patterns supported
- Numerous programmable perforation patterns, trigger page-by-page via 2D Datamatrix
- Perforation specification according to your needs (TPI, cut/tie ratio)
With the introduction of the Xerox® Baltoro™ HF Inkjet Press, users may eliminate inventories of costly offset color pre-printed shells and run simple, cost-effective blank sheets. However, with the elimination of those pre-processed sheets, perforations disappear as well.
- Adding perforations after the elimination of pre-processed shells
- Perforating only the pages that require perforations
- Responding immediately to new document demands from customers with perforations wherever required
- Pre-perforated paper is no longer needed — reducing paper costs and providing greater media flexibility.
- Provides the ability to serve end users better by enabling dynamic vertical and horizontal perforations, sheet by sheet.
- Reduces labor costs by being able to complete more than one operation in-line, such as perforating and punching.
- Transactional and TransPromo applications can easily be performed in the same run.