Based on a proven design, the ColorWorks brings finishing functionality and flexibility in a compact, user-friendly and reliable design. Robust booklet finisher saves you the time, trouble and labour cost associated with off-line finishing, so you can print, pack, ship and bill in record time.
De vigtigste funktioner
- Fully automated set-up via colour touchscreen
- Ability to store up to 20 job settings for instant recall
- Produces side-stitch, corner-stitch, booklets, or fold only
- Integrated cover feeder for pre-printed covers
- Booklets can be from 2 to 20 sheets (90 gsm)
- Built-in face trim and stacker
Print service providers want jobs to move from file-in to ship-and-bill as quickly as possible, with fewest touchpoints and minimum labour.
De største udfordringer
- Discrete off-line finishing steps add touches and labour
- Producing off-line takes longer and can delay deliveries
- Off-line finishing can compromise document integrity
The integrated ColorWorks Bookletmaker offers greater functionality and ease-of-use.
- File-in to finished-document-out in one streamlined process
- Documents exit the system ready to ship and bill
- Unsurpassed document quality
- World-class system reliability and Xerox service support
Xerox award-winning digital presses can be enhanced with feeding and finishing equipment. Functionality may vary by product model. Contact your local sales representative for detailed compatibility information.