The GBC eWire runs inline with selected Xerox® printers and the GBC® AdvancedPunch™ Pro. This unique inline wire binding solution eliminates the need for separate punching, collating and binding operations so you can initiate a fully automated workflow with the touch of a button. Whether you’re producing high-end proposals for professional bids, corporate manuals, or general booklets, wire binding provides strong, durable documents combined with an attractive and professional appearance.
- Combines printing, punching, collating and twin-loop wire binding into one integrated process
- Seamlessly connects with a variety of Xerox® production and light production presses and the GBC AdvancedPunch Pro
- Produces wire-bound applications such as calendars and books in common sizes including letter, statement, A4 and A5
- Provides attractive layflat output for ease of use
- Operates at rated print engine speed for most paper sizes
- Binds a variety of sheet sizes and weights up to 110 lb Cover (300 gsm)
- Booklets, proposals, reports, directories, educational workbooks and manuals
- Specialty books including cookbooks and children's books
Current processes for creating wire bound booklets require offline production which is costly and inefficient.
- Manual workflows are labor intensive and inefficient
- Many binding styles do not produce layflat output, which is especially useful for workbooks and manuals
- Multiple touchpoints for separate punching, collating and binding operations are required for manual processes
- Offline processes can result in tangled wires/waste associated with pre-cut wire and cartons
Why Choose Xerox?GBC and Xerox have a significant partnership. Our solutions are perfected together to provide value to the market with advances and efficiencies for flexible, cost efficient finishing solutions.
Xerox award-winning digital presses can be enhanced with feeding and finishing equipment. Functionality may vary by product model. Contact your local sales representative for detailed compatibility information.