The GBC eBinder is a fully automated punching and binding system that produces the lowest cost lay-flat book of any punch and bind system in the world - all without the manual labor of traditional mechanical binding. It produces a stylishly bound lay-flat document with wrap-around capabilities ideal for in-plants, facilities management operations, franchise printers, and commercial printers.
- Ellipse element is a "one-size-fits-all" element; limits inventory of many sku sizes
- 4 stylish colors available
- Handles a variety of stock weights and media types
Traditional mechanical binding is labor intensive, costly, and time consuming.
- Manually intensive – Traditional mechanical binding has multiple steps that are tedious for an operator.
- Time consuming – Each step in the traditional mechanical binding workflow requires a significant amount of time for an operator to complete.
- Labor cost – There is a high labor cost associated with the traditional process of mechanical binding.
- Scrap cost – There is high cost due to errors in the traditional mechanical binding workflow.
- Inventory costs – There is a high cost in managing the inventory of multiple element sizes to accommodate a variety of book sizes.
The GBC eBinder II produces printed and bound documents at the touch of a button. This automated solution produces the lowest cost book of any punch and bind method in the world. It creates a stylishly bound lay-flat document with full wrap-around capabilities – all without the manual labor of traditional mechanical binding. The Ellipse bind element is a single size element for all applications.
- Saves time and increases productivity by eliminating the labor-intensive steps of manual punching and binding
- Utilizes the attractive new Ellipse element for eye-catching presentations and documents
- Streamlines inventory management by eliminating SKUs with eBinder's one-size-fits-all Ellipse binding element
- Creates lay-flat and wrap-around books at the touch of a button – saving training, labor, and outsourcing costs
- The patented elliptical shape of the Ellipse element facilitates page-turning and creates a more stable document when compared to existing binding styles
- The narrow profile of the Ellipse element aids in the shipping, storing, and stacking of bound documents
- Common GBC eBinder II applications include monthly reports and directories
Why Choose Xerox?
- Xerox offers the lowest supply cost of any in-line mechanical bind solution in the world.
- The eBinder II is the only mechanical bind solution that docks to high end production printing equipment, punching, and binding into one easy step.
Xerox award-winning digital presses can be enhanced with feeding and finishing equipment. Functionality may vary by product model. Contact your local sales representative for detailed compatibility information.
Multifunction / All-in-One Printers
- Xerox® Versant® 180 Press
- Xerox® Versant® 3100 Press
- Xerox® D95A/D110/D125
- Xerox® D136
- Xerox® Iridesse™ Production Press