The GBC AdvancedPunch is an automated punching system that combines printing, punching, and collating into one convenient step without added labor costs. It handles a variety of stocks, punch patterns, and punches at the speed of the printer, making it ideal for in-plants, facilities management operations, franchise printers, and commercial printers.
- Enables inline printing, punching and collating for ready-to-bind offline applications
- AdvancedPunch module is fully integrated with the printer
- Select from various interchangeable (optional) dies sets for popular binding styles; no need for offline manual punching
- Three additional die sets can be stored within the AdvancedPunch module
- User-friendly replacement of die sets without need for levers or tools
- AdvancedPunch module uses a unique waste container sensor design and includes a large waste container to collect scrap punches
- Punches at the speed of the printer
Traditional mechanical punching is very labor intensive, costly, and time consuming.
- Manually intensive – Traditional mechanical punching is tedious for an operator.
- Time consuming – Traditional mechanical punching requires a significant amount of time for an operator to punch a limited stack of sheets at a time.
- Labor cost – There is a high labor cost associated with the traditional process of mechanical punching.
- Scrap cost – There is high cost due to errors in the traditional mechanical punching process.
The GBC AdvancedPunch lets you create professionally bound documents in-house by combining printing, punching and collating into one convenient step.
- Maximize productivity and lower overall cost of production; reduces setup time and cost associated with manual finishing by providing ready-to-bind documents at the touch of a button.
- Add style and versatility to bound documents; up to seven common punching styles produce ready-to-bind documents at rated speeds.
- Easy to create professionally bound documents in-house for commonly used offline binding styles.
- Designed for walk-up users or for production professionals so users can initiate punch jobs right from their desktop or from the printer controllers.
- Die sets can be changed in seconds without tools.
- Revolutionary design handles a large variety of stocks with ease.
- Common GBC punch applications include lesson plans, training manuals, handbooks, calendars, reports, notebooks, legal filings, menus, etc.
Why Choose Xerox?
Xerox award-winning digital presses can be enhanced with feeding and finishing equipment. Functionality may vary by product model. Contact your local sales representative for detailed compatibility information.
Multifunction / All-in-One Printers