The CTi-635 seamlessly integrates with Xerox iGen presses and supports 26". Using anilox metering, the CTi-635 consistently applies UV, aqueous, or other specialty coatings. The ability to spot coat and knock out areas for gluing is a unique feature of the CTi-635.
- Protects and enhances print
- Coats at press speed
- Sheet sizes from 7" x 16.191" to 14.33" x 26"
- Handles 80 lb. text to 20 pt. board — coated stock
- Applies UV or aqueous coating with quick changeover
- Supports matte, satin and gloss finishes as well as specialty coatings such as pearl or metallic
- Spot coats using flexographic plate
- Coated sheets emerge fully dry and ready for finishing
- Handles packaging applications, including knock-outs for glue tabs
- Integrates with Dual-Mode Bourg Sheet Feeder (BSF) to support off-line and duplex coating
Printed output can easily be scratched and damaged during the printing process or in the mail. Commercial printers also struggle to differentiate their print to be sure it will catch the eye of the target audience.
- Scratching or scuffing caused by downstream finishing equipment
- Damage in the mail stream
- Direct mail pieces are often lost in the shuffle unless they stand out
The Epic CTi-635 is the only purpose-built in-line coating system for UV or aqueous coating. The unique anilox metering system and flexographic-like plate allow for spot coating and knock-outs. Coating in-line protects and enhances digital print. It eliminates secondary coatings operations and maintains the integrity of variable data printing.
Xerox award-winning digital presses can be enhanced with feeding and finishing equipment. Functionality may vary by product model. Contact your local sales representative for detailed compatibility information.