- Efficient, automatic decurler to run rolls down to the core
- Operator-friendly chuck system to hold rolls in place — no heavy shafts to manage
- Easy roll loading directly from optional roll cart accessory
- Consistent, precise sheet cutting
- Change form lengths with the touch of a button
- Reliable sheet transport feeds single sheets on demand, no de-shingling from a stack
- Brenva input trays remain available for feeding sheets for multi-part document applications
- Easily switched on a job-by-job basis between roll and normal cut sheet operation
- Running perforator option
In today's economy, everyone is pressed to do more with less. The SheetFeeder BV helps you do just that, allowing you to produce more output in less time with less operator attention and reduced paper costs.
- Cut sheet paper is more expensive than roll paper
- Lost productivity when paper trays run empty
- Lost time when switching between sheet sizes
- Users of non-commodity papers may save up to 30-40% on paper costs by switching to paper in roll form
- Paper waste reduced with clean roll paper
- SheetFeeder is essentially a 50,000 sheet tray, providing hours of non-stop operation with no waiting for refilling of empty trays
- Single-sheet feeding on demand for most reliable feeding of the printer without misfeeds
- Hours of non-stop feeding frees up operators for other tasks
- One operator can run 4 roll-fed printers
- Operators avoid physical strain of continuing replenishment of printer trays
Pourquoi choisir Xerox ?
Brenva with SheetFeeder BV from Tecnau is the only roll-fed cut-sheet inkjet printer currently available.
Imprimantes de production & presses numériques