Finishing and Options
Feeding and Finishing
- Booklet making with Watkiss PowerSquare™ 224 Booklet-Maker, C.P. Bourg BDF-e Document Finisher, or C.P. Bourg BM-e Booklet Maker
- Stacking with Multigraf Stacker
- Perfect binding with Xerox® Manual+Book Factory
- Lay flats with GBC® FusionPunch II™
- UV Coater
- Scoring, cutting, slitting, and perforating with Rollem JetSlit Finishing System
- Xerox IntegratedPLUS Finishing Solution
- Produce more jobs with full asset utilization of your in-line and off-line finishing options.
- Drive more jobs through your shop with less cost and faster turnarounds.
- Enjoy time and labor savings from one touch prepress and automatic finishing setup.
- Reduce errors, streamline prepress and remove production bottlenecks.
- High-capacity feeding with Tecnau SheetFeeder NV
Matte dry ink
Matte dry ink increases the types of applications you can produce
- Produce photo-rich applications with a smooth matte look and feel
- Create high-value jobs such as memory books, greeting cards, calendars, yearbooks, or other specialty photo applications
- Produce new applications that integrate seamlessly into your existing offset workflow
Xerox® MatchAssure is a color management solution that provides simple, fast and accurate profile creation to help you achieve and manage greater color consistency across your fleet of digital presses.