Finishing and Options
Feeding and Finishing
- Booklet making with Watkiss PowerSquare™ 224 Booklet-Maker, C.P. Bourg BDFE-x Document Finisher, or C.P. Bourg BM-e Booklet Maker
- Stacking with Multigraf Stacker
- Perfect binding with Xerox® Manual+Book Factory
- Lay flats with GBC® FusionPunch II™
- UV Coater
- Scoring, cutting, slitting, and perforating with Rollem JetSlit Finishing System
- Xerox IntegratedPLUS Finishing Solution
- Produce more jobs with full asset utilization of your in-line and off-line finishing options.
- Drive more jobs through your shop with less cost and faster turnarounds.
- Enjoy time and labor savings from one touch prepress and automatic finishing setup.
- Reduce errors, streamline prepress and remove production bottlenecks.
- High-capacity feeding with Tecnau SheetFeeder NV
Matte dry ink
Matte dry ink increases the types of applications you can produce
- Produce photo-rich applications with a smooth matte look and feel
- Create high-value jobs such as memory books, greeting cards, calendars, yearbooks, or other specialty photo applications
- Produce new applications that integrate seamlessly into your existing offset workflow
Xerox® MatchAssure is a color management solution that provides simple, fast and accurate profile creation to help you achieve and manage greater color consistency across your fleet of digital presses.
Production Information Management System (PIMS)
The Xerox® Production Information Management System (PIMS) captures, computes and displays real-time production performance for one printer or a group of printers, either on site or at multiple locations. The system provides job status, productivity metrics and machine metrics such as idle time and print time. It provides an easy way to measure performance to production goals.
- Manages your presses' productivity
- in real time
- regardless of location
- using one tool
- Shows the productivity of each machine, customer maintenance activities, and consumable information
- Web-based toolkit allows you to monitor key engine information to determine optimal running conditions
- Real-time automated monitoring of multiple systems at multiple sites helps manage labor costs and operational costs
- Immediate feedback enables changes to workflow and job loads across printers or sites when needed