Together with our customers, partners and communities, we help solve some of society’s toughest challenges. The following stakeholder engagements are a few of the ways we deliver on our commitment.
Focus — Our World: Regulators, Public Policymakers and InfluencersHow We Engage
- We work with governments, others in our industry and the broader business community to advocate for public policies that support our business goals and expanded economic opportunity for all people globally. We do this both directly through the Office of Global Government Affairs, which represents Xerox to federal, state and local governments throughout the U.S. and foreign governments around the world, and indirectly through various coalitions and trade associations.
- As a participant in the Coalition Against Counterfeiting and Piracy, we play an active role in combating theft of intellectual property by counterfeiters who manufacture knock-off products.
- We are particularly passionate about programs that further American students’ access to science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) curricula.
- Our senior managers play a leadership role in various organizations, such as the Business Roundtable and U.S. Chamber of Commerce. These organizations develop and promote public policies that are considered important to our public policy interests and operations.
Focus — Our CommunitiesHow We Engage
- Employees contributed their time and talents in hundreds of community-related projects worldwide.
- During the holiday season, approximately 450 Xerox employees in Monroe County, New York, collected, organized and delivered more than 61,626 pounds of food and provisions to 401 families/2497 people as part of the 36th Annual Operation Food Bank Program.
- Xerox researchers and scientists participate in the Xerox Science Consultant Program, which sends our people into elementary schools to teach science to inquiring young minds and to ignite interest in science as a career.
- Xerox Canada mobilized their WeCAN employee giving campaign raising more than $500,000 to feed those in need and support programs giving kids a healthy start.
Focus — Our People
How We Engage
- Culture survey
- Ethics hotline
- Open-door policy
- Global webcasts
- Town hall meetings
- Employee roundtables
- Internal social networks and knowledge sharing, including our intranet
- Enterprise-wide learning and career development tools
- Leader-led performance enablement processes, communications, planning and tools
- Leadership and management development resources
- In 2016, Jeff Jacobson conducted two country visits, four employee roundtables, four employee town halls and three employee WebChats.
- Global Talent@Xerox provides employees with tools to manage their performance and development. Its sister application, Global Careers@Xerox, provides visibility to our internal talent pool about current job openings.
- Global access to learning and career development: Annually, approximately 1 million launches of learning resources by our employees and authorized partners.
- Xerox employees and authorized partners have global access to a collection of thousands of learning resources, including videos, online classes and digitized books.
- XstreamVideo, our video-sharing platform, contains more than 10,000 videos created by Xerox employees, which increases workforce engagement, enables our people to identify and promote innovative solutions and accelerates adoption of successful business strategies.
- Learning with curated resources target specific employee needs, aligned to our workforce development strategy.
- Yammer, a private microblogging network, enables our employees to connect and collaborate with their colleagues in open or private groups. Since its launch in 2010, nearly 12,600 employees have joined the network.
- Leading@Xerox enables the targeted development of leaders and managers at all levels through curated collections of internal and external learning resources, including videos, courses, online books, and audio books.
Focus — Our CustomersHow We Engage
- Customer relationship surveys
- Transactional surveys
- Tracking customer satisfaction
- Social media
- Xerox Customer Community and Forum
- Our own blogs and all major social media platforms
- Xerox Corporate Focus Executive Program
- Customer Care Officer of the Day
- Customer personalized portal offering
- Customer support offers a social engagement enhancing the online support experience. The Customer Support forum provides a peer-to-peer environment for customers and other industry professionals to post and respond to discussion threads about Xerox equipment and software. With thousands of registered members and more than half a million message views per month, customers have the opportunity to resolve printing issues and participate in conversations about Xerox products in a 24/7 online community.
- The ‘At your Service Blog’ shares bi-weekly articles on current and relevant information on product features and usability tips and tricks to enhance the value add of our devices.
- ‘@XeroxSupport’ on Twitter is another social channel that helps by sharing tips and tricks on a daily basis. Engage in the social community and receive notifications of information in a timely manner.
- MySupport portal is a customizable secure portal that displays the customer’s fleet of products. This allows for one-click access to drivers, documentation and our award-winning support knowledge base as well as meter information and supply usage information for Xerox networked devices. They can also sign up to receive notifications of new drivers, security alerts, software updates and support bulletins. Placing a service call online couldn’t be easier with the autofill form. Checking on the status of the request is also just a click away.
- Customer Satisfaction surveys help us to identify and meet their needs and expectations for a flawless web experience. From updates to our product knowledge, to newly designed support pages, we appreciate the feedback and try our best to respond and implement changes in a timely manner.
- The Xerox Support YouTube channel is newly launched and offers helpful ‘How To’ videos on several of our products and software offerings.
Focus — Our SuppliersHow We Engage
- Routine business reviews with key suppliers
- Assess supplier performance against the Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition (EICC) code of conduct
- Annual communication of Xerox supplier code of conduct to supplier base
- Xerox purchasing staff located in regions where suppliers are located
- Inclusion of small and diverse businesses through our Supplier Diversity Program
- Achieved the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply Platinum Certification globally. Xerox holds executive sponsored reviews with key suppliers quarterly or semi-annually.
- Since 2010, Xerox has conducted over 300 compliance reviews and audits with Xerox Suppliers to ensure compliance with the EICC Code of Conduct.
- A letter is sent annually to all active suppliers reaffirming our commitment and supplier expectations regarding the EICC Code of Conduct.
- Xerox Global Procurement has approximately 70 purchasing employees located in Asia, 80 employees in Western Europe and nearly 200 located in North America.
- Xerox is a regional corporate member of the NY/NJ Minority Supplier Development Council and a national corporate member of the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council. Xerox Technology spent over $400 million with U.S. Tier 1 diverse and small businesses in 2016.
Focus — Our ShareholdersHow We Engage
- Annual meeting of shareholders
- Quarterly teleconferences
- One-on-one investor briefings
- Annual investor conference
- Small group meetings
- Equity brokerage conferences
- More than 50 institutional investors, analysts and investment bankers participated in the company’s 2016 Investor Conference in New York City and over 200 watched via live webcast.
- Xerox executives spoke with more than 300 investors/analysts through meetings and phone calls.
- Investors and analysts met with Xerox leaders at the drupa trade show in Germany.
- Xerox hosted small group meetings with current and potential investors in major markets, including Boston, Las Vegas, New York, Philadelphia and San Francisco.