Xerox employs approximately 133,500 people around the world in 160 countries.
Xerox holds its employees to the highest ethical standards. Our people are required to acknowledge our Code of Business Conduct each year, which includes understanding our important workplace policies. For more information on our Code of Business Conduct, visit www.xerox.com/governance.
Xerox Recognized as a Great Place to Work
- No. 91 on ComputerWorld’s “100 Best Places to Work in IT, 2010”
- “Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality,” Human Rights Campaign, 2010
- “Most Admired Companies in Research Science,” Black Engineer & Information Technology, 2010
- “Best Places to Work in Greece,” 2010
- Recognized on Fortune magazine’s “Most Admired for HR” list in 2010
- Ranked 3rd, iSixSigma’s list of “Best Places to Work for Six Sigma Professionals”