A great place to work.
A great place to be, no matter who you are or what you do for us.
Diversity has been a hallmark at Xerox, and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2009 we were:
- One of National Association for Female Executives’ (NAFE) Top Companies for Executive Women
- #35 in DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity
- One of Black Enterprise’s 40 Best Companies for Diversity
- One of Latina Style’s 50 Best Companies for Latinas
- One of the Best Companies for Asian Pacific Americans by Asian Enterprise magazine.
And diversity goes beyond who you are. It includes what you do. iSixSigma’s named us to its list of Best Places to Work for Six Sigma Professionals, and in 2010 IDG’s Computerworld cited us as one of the Best Places to Work in IT. Human Resource Executive magazine put us on its list of companies Most Admired for HR.
Whew. We could go on, but you get the idea. We like it here.