Leasing is a way of funding equipment which keeps money in your business rather than in depreciating assets. It enables you to make regular repayments, which meet your cash flow and budgetary requirements, over a time period that suits you.Why lease with Xerox Finance?
Leasing enables you to acquire the most up-to-date technology whilst having the freedom to focus your capital into growing other areas of your business.
Xerox Finance can help your business in the following ways:
- Avoid Obsolescence - Leasing through Xerox Finance gives you the flexibility to refresh your technology by swapping out the product during the lease period. This ensures that your business will always have the best technology and an affordable payment plan.
- Free up working capital and improve cash-flow - Rather than tying all your cash up front, leasing with Xerox Finance enables you to match payments made to the benefits your business receives from an asset.
- Tax Advantages - You may be able to write off monthly payments as an operating expense or capitalise the outlay.*
- Preserve Credit Lines - Leasing with Xerox Finance enables you to preserve your existing credit lines for other business needs.
- Meet All Your Financing Needs - Xerox Finance enables you to package your whole Xerox solution including service and third party software into one periodic payment.
* Refer to your accountant or tax adviser to verify which of these applies to your specific business situation.