Xerox Online Customer ServiceIntroducing a more robust, streamlined, account management system that gives you access to up-to-date account information. Discover new secure features and capabilities for easier purchase order management, effortless inquiries and much more.
Purchase order management offers the latest pricing and convenient online purchase order renewal. The new functionality enables you to:
- Create, renew and accept P.O.'s
- Review, add and modify P.O. funding amounts
- Manage and align your Xerox equipment to your P.O.
- Upload purchase order renewal documents
- Manage both email and online renewal notification preferences
- Obtain current pricing
- Submit your hard copy P.O. document to Xerox Corp.
Self Service allows you to easily create Inquiries for the following areas:
- Incorrect Invoice
- Incorrect P.O. on Invoice
- Payment Information
- Cancel Service Agreement
- Copy of Invoice
- Copy of Contract or Terms and Conditions
- Tax Status Issues
- Address Changes
- Name or Ownership Changes
- Requests for Lease Buy Out Quotes
- View a list of inquiries and current stats
- Update open inquiries quickly by adding notes or uploading documentation
- View status of specific inquiries easily without having to login
If you have already registered for account management, your current account profile has been migrated to our new application. For new users to account profile, registration is fast and easy!
If you are new to Xerox online, please register as a new user. You will be asked for two of the following three pieces of information each time you access this service: serial number, customer number or associated purchase order number.
Why would you do business any other way?