- Chairman’s Letter
- Progress Report
- Company Profile
- Stakeholder Engagement
- About This Report
- Conducting Our Business
- Aligning Our Resources
- Nurturing a Greener World
- Environmental Goals and Priorities
- Environmental, Health and Safety Governance
- Climate Protection
- Reducing Our Company-wide Carbon Footprint
- Preserving Biodiversity and Forests
- Preserving Clean Air and Water
- Waste Prevention and Management
- Environmental Performance in Xerox Facilities
- Environmental Remediation and Compliance Penalties
- Strengthening Our Competitiveness
- Leveraging Our Resources
- Environmentally Aware?
- Contact Us
Xerox Investor Relations provides investors, financial analysts and potential shareholders clear, consistent and credible information about the company’s financial performance, strategic intent and expectations for long-term profitable revenue growth. We communicate with our shareholders in a timely manner, providing accurate, complete and publicly accessible information through press releases, Webcasts, quarterly earnings presentations, annual reports and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filings. In 2007, our engagement with investors included these and other activities:
- More than 100 institutional investors, analysts and investment bankers participated in the company’s annual investor conference in New York City.
- Xerox executives participated in five brokerage conferences.
- Investors and analysts met with Xerox leaders at the AIIM/On Demand, PMA and GraphExpo trade shows.
- The company hosted 23 small group meetings with potential investors in major markets including Boston, Chicago, New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas and Kansas City.
- Xerox executives spoke with investors/analysts through more than 150 one-on-one meetings and phone calls.
Institutional investors hold more than 85% of Xerox’s common shares, with the top 10 investors holding about 50% of those shares. Xerox enforces a stringent policy on financial disclosure that helps ensure the company complies with applicable laws, including the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Fair Disclosure Rules (Regulation FD), which was enacted in 2000 to govern disclosure of material, non-public information to the investment community.
The financial disclosure policy is circulated to all corporate officers annually and shared in detail with Xerox’s country general managers and finance executives. It is also shared with communications and public relations professionals worldwide and is available at www.xerox.com/investor.