Used supplies can be returned for recycling using the preferred method through our Eco Box and pallet return processes or via single item return. Explore each option in its individual tab for your best recycling option.
- Eco Box Returns - using our multi-pack return option reduces the impact of transportation and allows for returns of mixed items both on and not on the Take Back List. Eco Boxes are ordered by the kit. One kit contains 3 boxes, bag liners, and ties. Allow 5-7 days for delivery. A pre-paid UPS shipping label is affixed to each Eco Box.
- Pallet Returns - Pallet returns can be scheduled by calling 1-877-585-4745. A bill of lading must accompany the shipment. The bill of lading can be downloaded online, from the pallet tab.
- Single Item Returns - select part numbers can be returned with a single item label if listed on the preferred Take Back List. Prepaid single item UPS labels can be downloaded for specific part numbers. Search by product or part/sku number in the Single Item Returns tab to see if this is an option for you.
- For those products not on the Take Back List, Xerox encourages our customers to recycle locally, when possible (see 'recycle locally' FAQ). Local recycling reduces fuel consumption and the emission of greenhouse gasses associated with transportation.
- If local recycling options are not available, items not listed on the Take Back List can be returned by Eco box or pallet for recycling.