Government Healthcare Solutions IT, Systems Develop Sr. Specialist
I get to work with the state users and our own subject matter experts to ensure that we not only meet all requirements, but that the portal is user-friendly, secure, stable and, of course, fast!
My favorite part is taking a list of data elements or a workflow scenario and figuring out how we can build the web pages that will best accomplish the task, even when people think it might be impossible to translate.
- Database Administrators and Architects who design, secure and manage our extensive database resources and fine-tune our queries to be sure we are getting the best response time possible
- Documentation Specialists and Help Authors who deliver standardized, organized explanations of the systems and processes we are building and implementing
- Architects who manage all of the various products and services that are integrated into our own solutions
- Developers who actually write the code that source code that ensure secure transmission of accurate data to the screens, reports and interfaces
- Trainers who are the first impression of our systems as they go out in the state, provider and member communities to help ensure a smooth transition and reduce the anxiety that is natural with such a significant change
- Subject Matter Experts who understand the plethora of federal and state regulations and the impact of changes or enhancement to other areas of the system
- Testers and Support teams who make sure that our final delivery is the quality and content that is expected