PARIS Enterprise provides a complete suite of products to satisfy your transactional document needs, including document creation, maintenance and integration with your host systems. Manage your output to all printers across your organisation, including desktop, multifunction light production and production devices across all printing technologies - from monochrome to highlight colour and full colour.
- Increase document effectiveness through intelligent use of colour
- Protect your brand; ensure that all your business documents reflect your corporate standards
- Minimise distribution by producing your documents in the right format to the most suitable device or media
- Minimise your postage cost by pre-sorting upstream before you print
- Reduce your liability by minimizing 3rd party involvement in pre-sorting your mail
- Introduce process efficiencies via simple barcode creation
- Improve process via intelligent document design
- Reduce production, postage and material cost by consolidating multiple input files and multiple output documents into one document
- Migrate from expensive and poor quality impact printers to high quality laser printed output using PARIS for digital forms
- Migrate from Xerox LCDS to Postscript network printers, simplify your architecture and reduce costs. Use the PARIS Converter (Option) to convert LCDS resources. No need to change host data, PARIS reads and actions DJDE's in the input data natively
Why Choose Xerox?
- Single point of contact for your document printing, output management and document services
- Complete peace of mind, with a comprehensive solution engineered and tested to integrate seamlessly
- Future proof as the PARIS Enterprise software is constantly enhanced and tested to ensure compatibility with all Xerox printing devices