Now you can produce more jobs with less cost and faster turnarounds. With the Xerox IntegratedPLUS Finishing Solution, all job preparation and finishing setup is automatic.
For booklet production, this breakthrough solution combines the efficiency of in-line finishing with the flexibility of off-line finishing in a single solution. Eliminate finishing bottlenecks with in-line / off-line / dual-mode automation. This is the first truly start-to-finish workflow solution of its kind – a suite of fully integrated hardware and software components that automate all of the critical aspects of your production and finishing processes so you can flexibly produce more booklet jobs.
For perfect bound books, binding is as simple and error-free as scanning a barcode. JDF-enabled perfect binders and trimmers enable streamlined and automated setup for optimized short run book production.
Ideal for commercial printers and in-plants that are printing short-run books and booklets of various sizes and finishing them manually, this solution will enable you to drive more jobs through your shop with less cost, fewer errors, and faster turnaround.
Download brochure ›
Components for this scalable solution may include:
- Increase throughput by up to 30%
- Automate your workflow start-to-finish with FreeFlow™ Core and automatic finisher setup
- Reduce costs and errors by eliminating the delays of manual prepress
- Produce more jobs with full asset utilisation of your in-line and off-line finishing options
- Combine the convenience of in-line finishing with the flexibility of off-line finishing with Xerox-exclusive Dual-Mode Sheet Feeder
- Finish variable length booklets, perfect bound books, and flats
- Match single or multiple covers and book blocks inline with cover driven workflow
- Manage a diverse mix of finishing requirements automatically