BARR Enterprise Print Server (BEPS) controls workflow, routes jobs, and manages print destinations simultaneously across the entire enterprise with a comprehensive view of all documents and printers. With BEPS, you can consolidate print from data centers, departments, and desktops to a single point and distribute the output to production, workgroup, desktop printers, and other destinations.
- Automates queue management and job routing to local or remote printers
- Produces jobs automatically, or releases batches by destination or other requirements
- Receives files from a variety of sources, including Windows programs, TCP/IP hosts, mainframe, Unix machines, and network directories
- Manages and stores host resources and forms overlays
- Compresses data prior to encryption, eliminating redundant data and improving the robustness of encryption
- Reprints jobs without reprocessing at the source
- Processes jobs independently of one another with no arbitrary limits on the number of concurrent tasks