FreeFlow™ Digital Publisher lets your customers deliver their documents to a broader audience using today's new mainstream means of communication – such as web browsers, mobile apps downloaded from iTunes and Google Play, and links to content sent via social media.
It enables you to generate new business by helping your customers dramatically enhance their documents – creating an interactive, dynamic electronic version of their publication. Add video and audio, live hyperlinks, slide shows, and text reflowed to the device being used – the result is significantly enhancing the reader's experience and adding value to your customers' content.
So what does this revolutionary solution do for you and your customers?
- Produce more jobs with digital communications for all types of print applications:
- Full colour documents – from simple to sophisticated
- Marketing messages that add relevancy
- Online annual reports and regularly occurring newsletters that enhance sustainability and meet corporate mandates
- Enrollment kits for online distribution
- Manuals that require embedded how-to instructional videos
- Reduce your costs by streamlining your print and digital communications prepress operations in a single workflow.
- Grow your business by expanding your ability to generate recurring streams of revenue with both print and e-communications.
- Delight your customers by taking the materials you already print for them, and distributing the content through enhanced, dynamic, and interactive versions that are distributed through digital channels.
- Offer usage information that tells your customers how readers are interacting with their content, so they can enhance future communications to make them more effective.
Why Choose Xerox?
- Xerox support is second to none – from the people who make technology work for your business.
- Your Xerox team will conduct an initial consultation to understand your needs and goals and tailor the solution to your workflow.
- Xerox professionals perform a complete installation and configuration of your solution, including developing and configuring custom workflows and making sure they integrate with existing applications. All to help you minimise costs.
- Your Xerox team will then validate the workflows to make sure everything is running smoothly, and sales training for your staff to make sure you start realising revenue quickly.
- Even after your FreeFlow Digital Publisher solution is up and running, we'll be there every step of the way to provide service and support.