FreeFlow™ Core's automation toolset will remove costly manual prepress steps, reducing your costs and reducing the time it takes to get jobs through your shop. Free up your resources from repetitive tasks and move them to higher value jobs.
- Automating your print processes reduces cost, reduces errors, and all the while delivers consistently higher quality output.
- Integrating your hardware and software systems seamlessly with your printers will drive your productivity to the next level.
- Simplify your workflow with a solution that uses an intuitive drag and drop interface to perform even complex operations.
Why Choose Xerox?
- The FreeFlow Digital Workflow collection leverages over 20 years of production workflow solution experience.
- FreeFlow Core is designed for your prepress operators to use productively. There is no need for an IT professional or software engineer to implement workflow solutions.
- If you do happen to need a little help, the Xerox Solutions Enablement Team (SET) offers training, programming, and support services from their software experts.
- FreeFlow Core provides the platform from which larger end-to-end solution can be built. For example, Core is a part of XMPie StoreFlow, the IntegratedPLUS Finishing Solution, and FreeFlow Digital Publisher.
- With Manifest Automation and JDF/XSLT both enabled, you can seamlessly connect your existing workflow systems.