DocuColor 240/250 Color Server Options
The DocuColor 240/250 Digital Color Printer/Copier delivers professional image quality and print speeds at an affordable price. Whether youre a creative professional designing for digital, an in-plant print provider, or a print-for-pay business, youll find all the quality, features, and flexibility youll need to produce a wide range of digital color applications.
Get all the details in the DocuColor 240/250 brochure (780KB).
To support your unique applications and workflow needs, Xerox offers a choice of DocuSP, EFI, and Creo full-featured color servers, with various advanced color management tools, security features, and workflow and professional-class job management capabilities. Team up the DocuColor 240/250 with the color server that suits your workflow needs.
|EFI® Fiery® EXP250|
- High-speed Pentium® processor delivers fast RIP speeds with accurate color and professional-quality calibration
- Spot-On® feature lets you edit and define custom spot colors at the RIP
- Simple-to-use templates for bi-fold applications
- Wide range of upgrades support your advanced Graphic Arts applications
|Creo™ Spire™ CX250|
- Provides image enhancement and color management tools for high-impact color applications
- Profiling options facilitate proofing, and let you check your document at each printing stage
- Choice of three levels of security to protect your confidential information
- Powerful upgrades enhance your workflow for quality, efficiency, and productivity
|Xerox FreeFlow™ DXP250|
- Combines unmatched ease-of-use with advanced productivity, system management and color management
- Flexible and intuitive queue management and paper handling require minimal operator involvement
- DocuSP software provides common workflow for Xerox monochrome and color printing
- Provides a wide range of security features to define your customized security profiles