Enlarge your profit picture
by offering Xerox photo publishing solutions. People are taking more pictures than ever before as digital photography technology becomes easier to use and more affordable. While traditional 4”x6” photo printing wanes, demand for printed specialty photo applications soars. Make photo publishing applications part of your core business and watch your profits grow along with customer demand.
- Within photo publishing, the consumer segment (made up of user-generated content printed through retail, photo lab and web-based companies) is projected to be about $2.5 billion in 2013.
- The photo publishing segment (including yearbooks, greeting cards and photo directories) exceeds $15 billion.
- Digitally produced, photo-rich, business-to-business photo applications (including custom calendars, photo books, buttons, badges, magnets and stickers) is expected to have a retail value of $12 billion in 2014.
Types of Photo Publishing
- Bound photo books that tell a story, commemorate a life event or simply preserve photographic memories are a perfect match for Xerox color presses and finishing solutions.
- Photo cards include holiday and personalized greeting cards, as well as thank you cards, invitations and announcements. Photo cards better celebrate all of life's events and are appreciated by everyone.
- Photo calendars include single- and double-sided custom calendars with pictures and text that are either bound (spiral, stapled) or single sheets. These products have a high degree of seasonality (such as Christmas gifts), though most providers offer the ability to start the year at any month.
- Any company can benefit from using photo-rich applications and affinity-marketing programs to attract new customers, build customer loyalty and increase sales. Photo publisher applications include photo calendars, photo books, postcards and magnets.