Now you can have a fast and economical alternative to perfect binding and tape binding.
The Watkiss PowerSquare 224 is a production booklet maker that uniquely combines the four processes of stitching, folding, spine forming and trimming to produce SquareBack books of 8 to 224 pages thick that lie flat, stack easily and allow printing on the spine.
With its fully automatic settings for different book size and pagination, including variable stitch leg length for varying book thickness, plus fast operation, the Watkiss PowerSquare 224 is ideal for customers who want the look and utility of perfect-bound books in a fast and versatile production system.
Indlæs brochure ›
De vigtigste funktioner
- Produces high quality, square-edged booklets of 8 to 224 pages with the look and feel of perfect-bound
- Square-edged books lie flat and are easy to stack and handle
- Heavy duty side-loading stitch head inserts one to six stitches, allowing 2-up or 3-up production
- Fully automated with colour touchscreen graphical user interface
- Ergonomic design in a small footprint
- Instant-on, no warm up time
- Low power requirements
- Optional 2-knife trimmer
- Optional book stacker