Now you can stitch, fold and trim up to 30 sheets and produce booklets and other finished documents faster, at full press size, and with guaranteed set integrity for zero waste. With the award-winning C.P. Bourg E-Series BMEx Booklet Maker on your line, creating anything from CD jackets to oversized stitch-fold-trim booklets and calendars in quantities of one to thousands on demand is achieved automatically.
The ability to work with various Xerox presses and a variety of C.P. Bourg finishing modules for full-bleed and square-edge production – and as part of a Xerox® IntegratedPLUS Finishing Solution
– makes the Bourg BMEx the ultimate in-line production booklet maker.
Télécharger la brochure ›
- Accommodates large paper range and sizes to 370 x 600 mm to produce oversized landscape-format booklets and calendars
- Combines stitch, fold, trim and on-the-fly fine-tuning with guaranteed set integrity to produce up to 5,000 sets per hour
- Provides automatic top, corner, side or saddle stitching
- Completely visible and straight paper path reduces errors and allows easy intervention and traceability
- Automatic ejection of faulted jobs enables continuous production
- Unique folding belt technology intelligently applies up to 300 kg pressure to firmly fold from 2 to 30 sheets (80 gsm)
- Large user-friendly colour touchscreen enables full finishing line control and provides access to 500 stored job settings
- Four stitch head option enables smaller booklets to be printed two-up for increased productivity