Xerox Environment Health and Safety Governance and Policy
The Xerox Environment Health and Safety (EH&S) organisation ensures company-wide adherence to Xerox's environment health and safety policy. The governance model we use to accomplish this includes clearly defined goals, a single set of worldwide standards, and an audit process that ensures conformance to these requirements. Our EH&S governance and policy, adopted in 1991, forms the foundation of our environmental leadership program.
Xerox EH&S Policy:
Xerox Corporation is committed to the protection of the environment and the health and safety of its employees, customers, and neighbours worldwide. The following environment policy principles govern all business practices in the design, manufacture, procurement, marketing, distribution, maintenance, reuse/recycling, and disposal of products and related services:
To learn more about the Xerox Environment Health and Safety governance and our progress toward our commitments, see the Environment Health and Safety Governance section of the Xerox Corporate Citizenship report.
- Protection of the environment and the health and safety of our employees, customers, and neighbours from unacceptable risks takes priority over economic considerations and will not be compromised
- Xerox operations must be conducted in a manner that safeguards health, protects the environment, conserves valuable materials and resources, and minimises risk of asset losses
- Xerox is committed to designing, manufacturing, distributing, and marketing products and processes to optimise resource utilisation and minimise environmental impact
- All Xerox operations and products are, at a minimum, in full compliance with applicable governmental requirements and Xerox standards
- Xerox is dedicated to continuous improvement of its performance in environment, health and safety