Automatic Meter Reading
Remote Services eliminate the time and effort required to provide meter reads for networked equipment.
Automatic Meter Reading (MeterAssistant)
- Automates the meter reading and submission process, eliminating the manual steps involved in collecting and reporting meter reads and ensuring accurate invoices.
- Automatic collection and submission of meter reads from networked equipment
- Automatic supplies usage data (ASR) in the future
- View the status of each printer
- Receive notifications when data is transmitted
- Receive email alerts for network and communication issues
- Automatic retry process when printers are temporarily offline
Enable remote services now:
Xerox Device Agent (XDA-Lite)Before you start:
Step 1 - Installing XDA-LiteSystem Requirements
XDA-Lite is designed to be installed only on specific computers running the Windows operating systems defined below. Please check with your Network Administrator if you are unsure whether your computer meets these requirements.Operating System: (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows® XP with Service Pack 3
- Windows Server® 2003 with Service Pack 2
- Windows Server® 2008 and 2008 R2
- Windows® 7 Professional, Enterprise, and Ultimate
- Windows Vista® Service Pack 1 Ultimate, Business, and Enterprise
- Windows® 8, Windows® 8 Pro, Windows® Enterprise
- 512 MB RAM (1GB Recommended) for Windows® XP and Windows Server® 2003
- 1GB RAM (1.5 GB Recommended) for Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2008 and 2008 R2
- 1.7 GHz processor or better
- Minimum free space is approximately 380 MB, where 280 MB of that is for the Microsoft®.NET 3.5 framework software, if not previously installed.
Step 2 - Configure XDA-Lite
Register equipment that is XDA-Lite enabled
Please ask your Network Administrator for assistance.
Congratulations, your devices are now set up for Automatic Meter Reads