Dynamic. Interactive. Efficient
Eliminate the cost of entering, storing and retrieving paper invoices, duplicate payments, the cost of managing internal use centers and postage.
- Save money as compared to paper invoicing
- Meet payment dates by using built-in scheduling tools
- eMail alert feature for upcoming payments
- Available 24/7, you can view and print your invoices anytime
- Analyze your billing data and payment history for better internal budgeting
- Receive email notification that an online invoice is available to be paid
- Download electronic versions for simplified entry into your accounts payable system, spreadsheets or databases
- Consolidated view of your account invoices, invoice aging and outstanding balances
- Printable (PDF) invoices for review and approval
- Online payments use the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network to transfer funds between banks
- Customer authentication, ID and password protected
- SSL 128-bit encryption (40-bit encryption also allowed)
- Two security firewalls to limit and monitor access
- Dedicated links with clearing banks for secure payment processing
As a registered user, you will be able to manage and pay your invoices online and at your convenience.
Why would you do business any other way?
Already signed up? Login
to gain access to your account.
To get access to your invoices, you need to provide any 2 of the following numbers: a Serial Number, a Customer Number, an Invoice Number or an Order Number.
We'll use this information to find all the invoices in our files that are associated with those numbers.
You can add other locations and customer numbers whenever you wish. When you log in for the first time, you'll be given the option to be notified by email when new invoices are posted, when an invoice is about to reach its due date, and for any invoices scheduled for payment.
If you have already have an account on Xerox.com, please Log in and you will be guided through the sign up pages.
for an account and take control of your invoices right away.