- Chairman’s Letter
- Progress Report
- Company Profile
- Stakeholder Engagement
- About This Report
- Conducting Our Business
- Aligning Our Resources
- Nurturing a Greener World
- Environmental Goals and Priorities
- Environmental, Health and Safety Governance
- Climate Protection
- Reducing Our Company-wide Carbon Footprint
- Preserving Biodiversity and Forests
- Preserving Clean Air and Water
- Waste Prevention and Management
- Environmental Performance in Xerox Facilities
- Environmental Remediation and Compliance Penalties
- Strengthening Our Competitiveness
- Leveraging Our Resources
- Environmentally Aware?
- Contact Us
Xerox Employs Approximately 58,000 People Around the World
Employees by Geography
Xerox holds its employees to the highest ethical standards. Our people are required to acknowledge our business Code of Conduct each year,which includes understanding our important workplace policies.
For more information on our Code of Conduct, please visit www.xerox.com/governance.
Xerox Recognized as a Great Place to Work
- Xerox was named one of the top 10 best corporate reputations in the United States, according to a survey conducted by the Reputation Institute and reported by Forbes magazine.
- Fortune magazine’s 2007 lists of “America’s Most Admired Companies” places Xerox at #4 in the “computers” category, and #2 in the “social responsibility” category among its peers.
- Xerox was named for the first time to the FTSE4Good Index Series – an index that measures the performance of companies that meet globally recognized standards for corporate responsibility.