- Chairman’s Letter
- Progress Report
- Company Profile
- Stakeholder Engagement
- About This Report
- Conducting Our Business
- Aligning Our Resources
- Nurturing a Greener World
- Environmental Goals and Priorities
- Environmental, Health and Safety Governance
- Climate Protection
- Reducing Our Company-wide Carbon Footprint
- Preserving Biodiversity and Forests
- Preserving Clean Air and Water
- Waste Prevention and Management
- Environmental Performance in Xerox Facilities
- Environmental Remediation and Compliance Penalties
- Strengthening Our Competitiveness
- Leveraging Our Resources
- Environmentally Aware?
- Contact Us
Employee Contributions to Political Activities
While we encourage our people to participate in community and political activities, we do not endorse any organization or activity in which employees choose to participate, and we do not discriminate in favor of or against employees based on the organizations they choose to support.
Good Behavior Means Good Business
- Xerox is listed on the FTSE4Good Index Series that measures the performance of companies that meet globally recognized standards for corporate responsibility. The FTSE4Good Index Series is a series of benchmark and tradable indices for socially responsible investors. Xerox meets the FTSE4Good criteria for corporate responsibility, human rights, environmental actions, social and stakeholder engagement, and countering bribery.
- Xerox is on the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index (DJSI North America), recognizing our economic, environmental and social performance. The index identifies companies that exemplify leadership in sustainability among the largest 600 North American companies of the Dow Jones Global Index and is based on criteria including climate change strategies, energy consumption, human resources development, knowledge management, stakeholder relations and corporate governance.
- Most Respected Company – Xerox has been named as having one of the top 10 best corporate reputations in the U.S., according to a survey conducted by the Reputation Institute and reported by Forbes magazine. Xerox earned the #8 spot on the U.S. listing and #33 on the global list. Rankings are based on high marks from consumers who rated the company's products and services, innovation, workplace, citizenship, governance, leadership and performance. The Reputation Institute says the most influential dimensions are products and services and citizenship. This marks the first time Xerox has been included on this list of the world's 600 largest companies.View lists at www.Forbes.com.