- Chairman’s Letter
- Progress Report
- Company Profile
- Stakeholder Engagement
- About This Report
- Conducting Our Business
- Aligning Our Resources
- Nurturing a Greener World
- Environmental Goals and Priorities
- Environmental, Health and Safety Governance
- Climate Protection
- Reducing Our Company-wide Carbon Footprint
- Preserving Biodiversity and Forests
- Preserving Clean Air and Water
- Waste Prevention and Management
- Environmental Performance in Xerox Facilities
- Environmental Remediation and Compliance Penalties
- Strengthening Our Competitiveness
- Leveraging Our Resources
- Environmentally Aware?
- Contact Us
The document industry is transitioning to digital systems, color, and an increased reliance on electronic documents. More and more, businesses are creating and storing documents digitally and using the Internet to exchange electronic documents. We believe these trends play to the strengths of our product and service offerings and represent opportunities for future growth in the $125 billion market we serve.
Services: $24 Billion
Our value-added services deliver solutions that streamline, simplify and digitize document-intensive business processes.
Eligible Offset: $17 Billion
We are creating new market opportunities with digital printing as a complement to traditional offset printing.
Production: $8 Billion
We are the only manufacturer that offers a complete family of monochrome and color production systems, business development tools and workflow solutions.
Office: $76 Billion
We are leading the transition to color and reaching new customers with the industry’s broadest portfolio and expanded distribution channels.